Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Terrific Tuesday

Not everyday can be super fantastic all day long, and that's okay. For me, part of living in a state of gratitude is being thankful for the little things.

So today had some stress, some sniping, and some exasperation, and that's okay. We were up with a child at 2 am. I was made aware of a broken Kindle. I forgot to tip the groomer and had to go back inside and leave it with the receptionist. The boys were pokey with chores and lesson work. It happens.

Still, there was magic and beauty all around me.

***It was an absolutely gorgeous day again, with sunny skies, warm temperatures, and mountains all around us. Thank you!

***Four friends joined T-Guy and I on our evening hike, making for a lively and enjoyable late afternoon. Thank you!

***My new hiking shoes are making going downhill so much easier. Thank you!

***Both of the soups I made for our main meal were delicious. Thank you!

***Papa and I finally went and bought new pants for him. Thank you!

***Papa played guitar and sang last night, which is one of my favorite things. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment